Wednesday 16 September 2009

There seems to be a few people in blogland losing their mojo at the moment and it appears to have hit me too. Maybe it’s the time of year?

Rather than type a really long lack-lustre (and potentially whiny) blog post, i think I’ll just show you a few pics of what I’ve been up to if that’s ok?

I made these for a swap on Flickr:



And these for Becca in the Bee Addicted 3 Bee:



There is one thing that has significantly lifted my spirits this week, and it's this:



It came from Susan for the Doll Quilt Swap 7. I actually waved my arms around and did a dance when i opened it as i couldn’t believe it was for ME!
The little bits and pieces at the bottom are lovely extra goodies that she sent. Fabric that she designed and had printed at Spoonflower, and some postcards of pictures of the dollies she makes. It was all packaged up really beautifully but I was SO keen to open it that i didn’t stop to take a photo. Thank you, thank you Susan!!

Oh, the other highlight is that I ordered 2 packets of flower head pins, and a couple of books as I figured that the best way of lifting me out of my funk was a bit of retail therapy!