Tuesday 29 January 2013

Peeking my head out to wish you all a belated Happy New Year!

I can't believe i haven't blogged since last June.

Well, i can actually. First and foremost as I'm a bit crap keeping up with blogging, but more than anything since the Fat Quarterly retreat last June it's big one massive roller coaster of busyness. You know, the kind of busyness where every waking moment is jammed packed to the brim?

We've been in 2013 for nearly a month now but the strangest thing is that I've only felt like it's a new year for about a week. How does that work?  I guess I'm a bit slow on the uptake.  I wanted to do a round up of this years makes but as there is still a ton of (the most exciting stuff) i can't show you. This will have to do for now....


I am hoping to be a bit less crap in 2013. I have seriously missed keeping up to date with what everyone has been up to and, I've missed you folks.

A belated Happy New Year to you all and I'll be back soon. I hope  :-)


9 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, fidget spinner maker; free jewel games will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
    Beside, you can try free math games for kids, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tutorial for the beginner. You put a lots of time on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to read this one. This all happy new years wishes is really goof and amazing for us. Thanks a lot for sharing this article. Now it's time to avail https://zapshutters.co.uk/" for more information.

    ReplyDelete